Select To Get Started:
Ector County Independent School District is now offering a secure website for former students, corporations, post-secondary institutions and military recruiters to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Currently enrolled students of the Ector County Independent School District will need to request records from their current school.
- IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY A DELIVERY METHOD THAT IS ACCEPTABLE
TO THE UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OR EMPLOYER PRIOR TO ORDERING.
- Note that a transcript is "official" ONLY if delivered from Ector ISD directly to the recipient school or employer.
- Ector County Independent School District does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- High school transcript requests require a copy of the student signed release to be uploaded during the ordering process.
- Education verifications will be delivered to the email address used during the ordering process.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 7-10 days for processing.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
ARE YOU 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND REQUESTING SOMEONE ELSE PICKUP YOUR RECORDS? Be prepared to attach a Records Release Form and copy of an approved picture id later during this ordering process.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$3.00|
Historical attendance/Enrollment history
Unofficial High School Transcript
|Complete Academic File
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
- We cannot provide replacement diplomas.
- GED Information (For GED information please visit (www.texged.com)
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM